Limited Company BTL Mortgages
Most limited company Buy to Let Mortgages are only available through specialist brokers and we have direct access to the whole of the market.
Due to recent changes in mortgage tax relief these are becoming more popular.
Always ensure you take professional advice from a qualified tax accountant as limited company mortgages are not for everyone.
Whether you have a portfolio of one or several hundred we have options for you.
Comparing Limited Company BTL Mortgages
- Most lenders will only lend to a SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) i.e. set up only to own property
- Most popular Standard Industrial Codes 68209 and 68100
- Some will lend to trading companies
- The company does not need a track record
- Directors and with some lenders shareholders will have to personally guarantee the mortgage
- Most lenders require Independent Legal Advice (ILA)
- Shareholders – check first with your broker that your structure is acceptable
- Solicitors – check your preferred choice can act for the lender as not all can
- Rates tend to be higher within a company compared to personal ownership
- Rental Calculations are different to personal ownership
- Lower Rates can be available for EPC of C or better
- Professional Landlords welcome
- Deposit can be savings, Directors Loans or Inter Company Loans
- Interest only or Capital Repayment Loans
- Take Tax advice before you buy
- Reverting interest rate – what will you pay after the initial period expires
At Searchlight we deal with investors who own or want to achieve multiple properties.
You’ll get advice on the true cost of the mortgage which includes the rate, fees less any cashback.
We can compare multiple lenders for you and have been landlords ourselves for twenty years.
To see how we can help you contact us 01565 654005, book a call or use our enquiry form.