Limited Company BTL
LIMITED COMPANY BUY TO LET MORTGAGE
BTL Mortgages to a Limited Company are not regulated by the FCA.
Most limited company Buy to Let Mortgages are only available through specialist brokers and we have direct access to the whole of the market. Due to recent changes in mortgage tax relief these are becoming more popular. Always ensure you take professional advice from a qualified tax accountant as limited company mortgages are not for everyone.
Whether you have a portfolio of one or several hundred then we have options for you.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN COMPARING LIMITED COMPANY BUY TO LET MORTGAGES
- Most lenders will only lend to a SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) i.e. set up only to own property
- A smaller number will lend to trading companies
- The company does not need a track record
- Directors and major shareholders will have to personally guarantee the loan
- Rates tend to be higher within a company compared to personal ownership
- Professional Landlords welcome
- More conditions within the mortgage agreement
- Interest only loans – how will it be repaid on expiry
- Reverting interest rate – what you pay after the initial period expires
- Limited Company Buy To Let mortgages are available on an interest only, full repayment or part interest and part repayment basis
- Loan terms vary from 3 – 40 years
- Minimum property valuation £40,000 although with most it’s £75,000
- LTV up to 85%, but typically 75%.