Fast competitive bridging loans from one of the largest panels of bridging lenders in the country which gives you more choice. Our strong relationships with lenders ensure that we can obtain fast and flexible loans for your needs.
We can arrange finance for your next purchase or for a refurbishment. If you need to release equity quickly for short term cash flow or are in a chain then our lenders will assist you. We offer second charge bridging as well.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN COMPARING BRIDGING LENDERS
- Term of the mortgage as often lower rates are quoted for shorter terms but if you don’t repay on time then penalty interest may be charged;
- Before arranging the bridging you need to know how will the loan be repaid;
- Will it be the sale of the property or a remortgage;
- If a remortgage then see how many lenders will do this for you before you buy the property. If there are several then that is better than only one or two;
- Don’t just focus on the interest rate. Add all the costs up to compare one lender to another;
- If using a broker ensure they fully understand bridging and don’t go through a third party. This will increase the costs and be slower;
- What happens if you are late when repaying the loan? Some lenders are flexible others will be in court to repossess before you know it.
- We have 3, 6, 9, 12 and flexible 1-18 month options;
- Up to 75% of purchase price;
- Up to 100% finance with additional security;
- Choice of daily or monthly interest rates;
- Fee free options;
- Finance for residential and commercial property;
- Finance for land with and without planning;
- Finance for refurbishments and conversions.