Unusual properties that some lenders are happy with :
• Japanese Knotweed- restrictions relaxed
• Wimpey No Fines (If constructed post-1964 and not a bungalow or a flat)
• Laing Easiform (if constructed post-1966 and not a bungalow or a flat)
• Ex-local authority houses
• New Build flats
• Properties next door to one you already own
• Flats on one title
All are subject to valuer’s opinion.
Contact us now to see how we can help with an unusual property!
All products are aimed at UK business BTL landlords and subject to underwriting. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any debt secured upon it.Tags: Knotweed, unusual properties