COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FOR OFFICES
If you are an owner occupier or landlord and need help with a purchase or remortgage for an office then we can help you. Whether you are moving to a new location, expanding or want to remortgage we have access to exclusive rates and lenders so please complete our enquiry form.
It’s not just about the initial rate of the Commercial Mortgage and whilst this is important there are many other factors for you to consider.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN COMPARING COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
- Market Rent confirmed by lender’s valuer;
- Profitability trends if owner occupier;
- Age and condition;
- Terms of lease and quality of tenant if rented out
- Time to re let;
- Time to sell;
- Economic life of the units;
- Prices of other units in the area which are similar and have sold or been rented out;
- Will the lender want personal guarantees;
- Interest only loans- how will it be repaid.
- Commercial mortgages are available on full repayment, partial repayment and interest only (but these are at a higher rate);
- Loan terms vary 3-30 years;
- Available to individuals, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies;
- Minimum property valuation £100,000;
- LTV up to 75%, but typically 65-70%.