BTL Mortgages with Bad Credit
BUY TO LET MORTGAGES FOR APPLICANTS WITH BAD CREDIT
BTL Mortgages are now split into two categories Business BTL which are not regulated by the FCA and Consumer BTL Mortgages which are.
If you have bad or adverse credit including missing payments on credit cards, mortgages or a county court judgement and they were over 3 years ago then we have a large number of lenders that will consider you for finance.
They will manually look at the application and will take into account all your credit history before and after the adverse credit. If the events were within the last 2 years then a smaller number of lenders may be able to help.
We have no lenders if you have had a payday loan, or are in an IVA or Debt Management plan, or have been made bankrupt or had a property repossessed.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Are your credit problems behind you;
- Bank account conduct needs to be satisfactory;
- Income-lenders range from no minimum to £25,000;
- How many properties you own- restrictions on how many you can have with some lenders;
- Rent to interest cover will be higher due to increased rates- affects how much you can borrow;
- Type of tenants- restrictions on students, local authority etc;
- Type of property- new build,apartments;
- Interest only loans- how will it be repaid.
- No credit scoring;
- All cases are manually underwritten;
- No maximum value on CCJs and defaults;
- Maximum term 10-35 years;
- Age 25-75;
- Available to individuals;
- Minimum property valuation £75,000;
- LTV options 65%-80% with more recent events reducing the LTV.
Please ask us for a personalised illustration.